The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on December 05, 2008, 02:19:23 am

Title: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 05, 2008, 02:19:23 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12042008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12042008)
Ray is only trying to do what is right for society, his body is telling him this.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on December 05, 2008, 02:42:54 am
Holy crap! Two achewood strips in one week!  I am overcome!

I have no idea what Vald meant by "gettink his decision on how it goes with the shit-hot mother sex peppers."  I want to know if Ray knows or if he, too, was puzzled but just decided to keep moving. Vlad seems like the kind of guy you don't want to get into a complicated conversation with.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Doc on December 05, 2008, 03:07:18 am
Ray does not have the thing of armpit.
Phew.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: oball on December 05, 2008, 03:19:09 am
What could the "thing in armpit" be?  I'm thinking bubonic plague.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: lprkn on December 05, 2008, 03:52:35 am
ooohhhh shiiiiiiiit

I imagine the cat c*ck flops to a different thigh with every iteration of "mocha."
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Doc on December 05, 2008, 05:02:19 am
Can I stop imagining that now please? I know I want to but my brain won't let me.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 05, 2008, 05:18:28 am
I don't think the chica wants mocha.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Toaster on December 09, 2008, 06:42:40 pm
I don't get the Jason and the Argonauts reference.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: colmore on December 09, 2008, 07:35:38 pm
Heroes going through trials and struggle and adventure and claymated skeletons.

Is it bad form to suspect from the Roast Beef character that Chris has actual issues with clinical depression and he might not be doing so hot at the moment?  I know when I'm in the shit, the most visible sign to others is that I don't get a damn thing done when I say I will.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: wombat on December 09, 2008, 07:39:47 pm
I think what with him just having come back from Austin and just about to go to LA for book signings, his problem is more likely to be overexuberance. Which seems like a better explanation of the foolishness of trying to update Windows before posting a comic.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: AugustWest on December 10, 2008, 01:16:58 am
the most visible sign to others is that I don't get a damn thing done when I say I will.

So Onstad's been suffering from a major depressive episode constantly since 2001?
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Toaster on December 10, 2008, 06:04:34 am
No, I know what Jason and the Argonauts is, I just don't get what Onstad meant when he said he was "doing the Jason and the Argonauts thing with the software".
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: wombat on December 10, 2008, 09:01:22 pm
You mean that your experience installing software is never anything like this?

Heroes going through trials and struggle and adventure and claymated skeletons.

You're a lucky person.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: lprkn on December 10, 2008, 09:06:16 pm
Where else is modern man supposed to get his trial by fire? There are no more dragons or giants to slay, but there is Microsoft.

(if you own a mac you're a pussy and would have died of a tootache or something in the old days)
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 10, 2008, 10:03:18 pm
Where else is modern man supposed to get his trial by fire? There are no more dragons or giants to slay, but there is Microsoft.

(if you own a mac you're a pussy and would have died of a tootache or something in the old days)

Greatest post ever.
Title: Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
Post by: Ben-San on December 10, 2008, 10:15:23 pm
Fortunately, while Macs lack the trial by fire, the Internet is willing to provide their users with an endless supply of flames.