The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on December 12, 2008, 10:29:27 pm
-
That strip today is maybe the best one in ages! (http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/one_strip?b=M^a11f09b8576e606bcb5038dfdb92fb821&u=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.com%2Fcomic.php%3Fdate%3D12092008)
(http://web.archive.org/web/19970716162623/http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nkpatel/mr.t/img/ba01.jpg)
-
fucker.
-
Someone made a last minute change to his webpage right before he left for the airport and didn't check if it worked, I see.
And what about "It's blogs Friday"?
-
Gak!
-
And what about "It's blogs Friday"?
It's blog Friday (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/).
-
The strip is now up!
Edit 1: No, no it's not. I saw a strip, rather than a new strip. Premature response, just like in real life.
It's blog Friday (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/).
Edit 2: I knew a an Italian guy named Vito once. He liked girls and boys. But mostly boys.
-
I was certain the strip was going to be Teodor struggling with writer's block, based on Ash's title.
-
It's blog Friday (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/).
I predict this will end with Ray being reminded that he should have a respectful awareness of Diabetes.
-
"Franco-Bedouin" doesn't generate shit in YouTube, by the by.
-
So, whycome the low output from Onstad lately? Has this been explained somewhere?
-
So, whycome the low output from Onstad lately? Has this been explained somewhere?
He posted an 18-panel comic about it, but it's in the premium content section.