The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on December 13, 2008, 04:42:10 pm

Title: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 13, 2008, 04:42:10 pm
enjoy (http://www.mashuptown.com/files/dj_morgoth_ace_of_spades_feels_good.mp3)
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: lprkn on December 13, 2008, 11:45:52 pm
awesome
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 15, 2008, 07:05:02 pm
holy shit.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 15, 2008, 11:29:59 pm
It's like most mash ups, not as good as either one of the songs it's mashing.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 15, 2008, 11:42:20 pm
It's like most mash ups, not as good as either one of the songs it's mashing.

This mash-up is better than the sum of its parts however: Link here. (http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/songs/other/teenspirit.mp3)
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 16, 2008, 03:18:48 am
While the general public may not know what a rick roll is I however saw that coming from a mile away.

It's a good one though, I'll give you that.

Can I use that link?
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 16, 2008, 03:28:46 am
Are people doing reverse Rick Rolls yet, where someone clicks a link trying to get to some variant of a Rick Roll and its just Madeline Albright giving a speech about Syria or something?

Bright Brick'd?

Call me nuts but my favourite part of internet memes is when a well-placed deconstruction puts a fuckin' stake through the heart.

Only my total lack of internet graphical intellect prevented me from creating "All Your Base Ate My Balls" for example.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 16, 2008, 03:57:58 am
While the general public may not know what a rick roll is I however saw that coming from a mile away.

It's a good one though, I'll give you that.

Can I use that link?

Be my guest. I actually wasn't "rick rolling" you, inasmuch as I promised it was something else and it turned out to be rick astley. It was exactly what I said it was: a mashup. It just HAPPENED to be one with Mr. Astley.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 16, 2008, 03:59:49 am
Are people doing reverse Rick Rolls yet, where someone clicks a link trying to get to some variant of a Rick Roll and its just Madeline Albright giving a speech about Syria or something?

Bright Brick'd?

Call me nuts but my favourite part of internet memes is when a well-placed deconstruction puts a fuckin' stake through the heart.

Only my total lack of internet graphical intellect prevented me from creating "All Your Base Ate My Balls" for example.

If you are willing to start a trend, I'd like to start Shine Rolling. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4) (warning: this video is cheesy beyond compare and yet ODDLY COMPELLING!) -- I call it SHINE ROLLING

I need to bring back the Swedish Music Video of the Day thing.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: AugustWest on December 16, 2008, 05:31:39 am
If you are willing to start a trend, I'd like to start Shine Rolling. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4) (warning: this video is cheesy beyond compare and yet ODDLY COMPELLING!) -- I call it SHINE ROLLING

I need to bring back the Swedish Music Video of the Day thing.

WOW!  It's like cliched in so many dimensions.  Multi-media trite.

Musical cliches, visual cliches, lyrical cliches.

Man oh man.

But the production values are pretty much great.  Somebody obviously put a bunch of money in to that.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: lprkn on December 16, 2008, 08:29:38 am
Once that chick with the mustache punched Doctor Doom in the face, I simply could not look away.
Title: Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
Post by: smick on December 16, 2008, 10:34:05 pm
Nabubrush passed this mashemup to me recently and it has been in my morning gym playlist.

Today I ellipticized to it.  Fast paced. Quality.