The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: lprkn on December 14, 2008, 08:28:45 pm

Title: No more ebay?
Post by: lprkn on December 14, 2008, 08:28:45 pm
Original art page launched (http://achewood.com/shop/product.php?prod_id=115)
Title: Re: No more ebay?
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 14, 2008, 09:32:18 pm
I suppose in these troubled times, cutting out the middle man makes sense?
Title: Re: No more ebay?
Post by: pmcd9 on December 14, 2008, 09:50:25 pm
He gets a lot more exposure on his own site than he ever did on ebay.  He doesn't need them.

Of course I thought the title referred to ebay going out of business because I have heard they aren't doing well.
Title: Re: No more ebay?
Post by: AugustWest on December 15, 2008, 02:15:24 am
Of course I thought the title referred to ebay going out of business because I have heard they aren't doing well.

When the hell did e-bay stop being an auction site?

I mean, there are still some auctions, but most everything is "Buy it Now"  WTF?