The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on December 17, 2008, 08:54:13 pm

Title: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2008, 08:54:13 pm
On Myspace. (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92159514&blogID=457099293)

I would have used "a $250 Japanese video game that involves hitting Burger King employees with a shovel until they drink breast milk," but it's too long.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: theinevitable on December 17, 2008, 09:18:49 pm
I actually used to have a joke with friends of mine that... my infallible strategy to get a woman to love me is to make her perfect eggs over-easy.

With of course, the underlying joke being that my main problem is getting into the situation where I am making a lady breakfast in the first place.

This was not a great comic, other than this memory.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: herofix on December 17, 2008, 09:27:03 pm
I like my fried eggs 'moron' style. Over hard, heavy salt and pepper and a splash of Tabasco.

I like my meats moron style too.  And my toast.  Unless I can get any of that deep-fried, in which case, I go uber-moran style. 
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 17, 2008, 10:01:34 pm
how I make eggs:  WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRITTATA
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on December 17, 2008, 11:58:40 pm
How do I like my eggs in the morning?  Unfertilized, thank you.

Also: this was a sad, hollow mockery of an Achewood joint.  From the "seen it before" art to the half-hearted text, I was left feeling empty.  My free cartoon cat entertainment failed to amuse me today.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: CortJstr on December 18, 2008, 12:05:02 am
People have parties where board games are not involved? Weird.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: robot_god on December 18, 2008, 12:38:14 am
My leaders have led me to ruin and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: jaydub on December 18, 2008, 01:44:13 am
I feel the need to wash my hands after interacting with anything branded "MySpace".
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 18, 2008, 02:42:45 am
I agree with the talking cat having a nervous breakdown in the car.
Title: Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
Post by: AugustWest on December 18, 2008, 04:08:22 am
Does Onstad mean you are a moron if you like your eggs fried over hard?  Or that a moron is capable of cooking them that way?

Because I agree with one option and disagree with the other.