The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: robot_god on December 19, 2008, 07:43:26 pm

Title: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: robot_god on December 19, 2008, 07:43:26 pm
http://www.asylum.com/2008/05/27/mechaphiliac-admits-to-having-sex-with-1-000-cars/

"I'm banging Airwolf because I have Airwolf.  Nothing could make more sense right now given the situation."
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 19, 2008, 07:54:57 pm
Mercury Mistress (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sOCEUpGZI)
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: lprkn on December 19, 2008, 11:35:34 pm
It takes more than perversion for something like this, vision is the only real explanation.
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 12, 2009, 02:56:04 am
(http://chiaroscu.ro/auto.png)
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: miles on April 12, 2009, 09:16:47 pm
It's called car fuck*ng (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/41f325e282/new-never-before-seen-kids-in-the-hall-car-fuckers-from-kids-in-the-hall).
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: Toaster on April 14, 2009, 03:04:53 am
Oh, that is brilliant. I just spent the last two hours watching Kids In The Hall, and then I come here and see that. That is what Jung was talking about.
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: miles on April 14, 2009, 03:10:58 am
I hadn't been watching them when I discovered that, but they were on my brain. Kind of on a short list of shit to watch (after I finished Arrested Development again, which took a while).
Title: Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 14, 2009, 04:58:55 am
Whenever I watch Kids in the Hall I always wonder when something funny is gonna happen.