The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on December 22, 2008, 02:44:19 pm

Title: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 22, 2008, 02:44:19 pm
I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the bloggy goodness of Fuck You Penguin (http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/).

Wombat in particular will want to read what is currently the second entry, then send hate mail to the writer.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: wombat on December 22, 2008, 03:09:34 pm
OMG, how did i not know about this? Thank you.

The only downside is how sorry i am that I did not have this idea first.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: Doc on December 22, 2008, 03:29:25 pm
Awesome, totally awesome.

That attention whore wombat really was a douche though.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: pmcd9 on December 22, 2008, 04:15:09 pm
The voice of the writer reminds me of MisterQueue.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: wombat on December 22, 2008, 04:55:58 pm
Yes, I thought someone needs to send him that link.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: jaydub on December 23, 2008, 06:39:52 am
Possums are not baby wombats!

He's dead on about the Puffins though.  I still suspect shenanigans where they are concerned.
Title: Re: Goddamn cute animals, cut it out
Post by: lprkn on December 23, 2008, 07:24:23 am
They do look somewhat untrustworthy.