The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: dejavroom on December 23, 2008, 12:52:42 pm
-
The qualifier "art" being used here to signify not only production values on par with those of classy fashion magazines, but also a certain approach where the viewer is not exactly interested in following a sequential set of pictures of people fuck*ng, instead focusing in the appreciation of isolated, staged pictures where the models, even though still fuck*ng, are obviously also concerned with staging & posing & composition & the calculated effect of the shoot. This is a preliminary, kinda rushed type of definition which I'm sure can be improved upon.
Now, Chloe des Lysses:
She was the wife/muse/model of French scumbag Dahmane - the qualifier "scumbag" being used here to signify the type of guy who marries a lovely-looking lady, exposes her body cavities in aggressively revelatory ways, becomes famous and makes a living out of the gig and in the end dumps her penniless, without even the rights to use the photos she made famous (some of you savvy internet cats might be familiar with the infamous "Calm.JPG" which is by the way a nice summation of the style of both books Dahmane published). Or, alternatively the type of douche-y guy who adopts a one-word moniker such as "Dahmane").
The guy I'm about to link (PICS; NSFW) (http://bougieman.livejournal.com/195736.html) says about everything you need to know about the tone and quality of Chloe's photos: Anal play that could be accompanied by Chopin music. The contrast between Chloe's elegant demeanor, facial expression, and the very explicit nature of the pics (http://ruero.com/2007/08/31/chloe_des_lysses_jestetika_porno_2.html) is really jarring, and - judging from the cult status the two Dahmane books attained (one is selling for 600+ USD at Amazon), and Chloe's devoted fan base - very pleasing. Probably something related to the fact that you wouldn't think a lady so conspicuously elegant and dignified could be down with such aggressive play, and looking so at ease with it, too. As the guy from the first link says: "Top half of photo = Vanity Fair, Bottom Half of photo = Ass-fucked semen sluts vol. 9".
These days Chloe dropped her nom-de-guerre and is working as a rock photographer for a French music mag. She has a kid and just wants to put her salacious days in the past. She still hasn't seen a nickel from her work, but as I said above, she has some quite dedicated followers, who, in the absence of new material, trade photoshopped Chloe pictures where she's digitally colored, or things are inserted where previously no thing was inserted, etc.
I guess what I'm trying to say is: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
-
I was completely unaware of this person. The vanity fair/semen sluts nine comparison is very apt, she has that incredibly composed/detached look that fashion models have. Given what's happening in some of the pictures that detachment could take on a decidedly creepy quality. I might just not be in the mood but I didn't find any of those particularly arousing either, maybe again ebcause of that sense of detachment.
-
My word, I would hit that so hard.
The whole detached thing is kind of half arousing, half off-putting.
-
I give two "wows" to Chloe. First for her amazing beauty, second for her ability to tolerate large things in her anus.
-
She just looks so blase about the whole thing, like, "Yeah, there's a coke bottle in my butt, tell me something I don't know."
She is absolutely beautiful, though, and stunningly elegant. And that is one hell of an ass - the cans, they are so round. They are the roundest two cans can be.
-
This beautiful women is bringing over 90% of all traffic to the board right now.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2yzbhj5.jpg (http://i45.tinypic.com/2yzbhj5.jpg)