The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on November 16, 2003, 07:12:56 am

Title: I love my life!
Post by: jough on November 16, 2003, 07:12:56 am
And I love you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: FeeReep on November 16, 2003, 03:50:52 pm
Everyone congratulate jough on getting mad rutty last night.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: Mite on November 16, 2003, 04:41:03 pm
Dammit jough, do those of us with hella depression a favor and keep that to yourself!

Time to listen to Sea Change on repeat til I lapse into a coma...
Title: I love my life!
Post by: jough on November 16, 2003, 07:39:25 pm
You're right, Mite.  It was just the combination of afterglow and a bottle and a half of Merlot that prompted my uncharacteristicly enthusiastic outburst.

I do love you all, as I would my own children, though.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: andalucia on November 16, 2003, 07:54:19 pm
Please don't touch me there.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: V-Adore on November 16, 2003, 08:41:10 pm
NOT THE BUCKLE   OH PLEASE NOT THE BUCKLE

hey, somebody had to say it...
Title: I love my life!
Post by: jough on November 17, 2003, 04:16:55 pm
It was actually Cabernet, but that would have ruined the rhyme.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: AugustWest on November 17, 2003, 06:42:01 pm
I like snarky Jough better.

Glad to hear you got your ashes hauled, though.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: wombat on November 17, 2003, 07:50:16 pm
Too much information!
Title: I love my life!
Post by: V-Adore on November 17, 2003, 08:00:48 pm
I now have this bizarrely pervasive mental image of Jough doing Ray's "gettin' the bone on" victory dance.

("Six times?!")
Title: I love my life!
Post by: Mite on November 17, 2003, 08:41:06 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Glad to hear you got your ashes hauled, though.

This is a fantastic euphamism, and I will make a point to use it in a sentence today.
Title: I love my life!
Post by: jay-ell on November 24, 2003, 07:59:13 am
I love y'all, too...and it's three AM.  Until now, I didn't realize it came twice a day.  

I just had a conversation with my printer.  Damn, I'm goofy after midnight...