The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on December 24, 2008, 02:35:38 am

Title: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: AugustWest on December 24, 2008, 02:35:38 am
Advanced Chorus 9, 10, 11, 12 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jough/3128337321/)
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 24, 2008, 03:40:04 am
My senior quote was "after all, I'm only sand to irritate the oyster and to wait for the pearl".

It's an Adrian Belew lyric and oh Christ that is exactly my job.

I completely stand by my senior quote.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: theinevitable on December 24, 2008, 06:12:08 am
I didn't even have a senior quote, I just put this really weepy thing about how I would miss everyone and thanks for making high school great.
It is weird how when it came time to write that stuff i forgot about how I hated high school.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: wombat on December 24, 2008, 02:27:24 pm
My yearbook quote:

"It is hard to be brave," said Piglet, sniffing slightly, "when you're only a Very Small Animal."
Rabbit, who had begun to write very busily, looked up and said:
"It is because you are a very small animal that you will be Useful in the adventure before us."

From Winnie the Pooh. Embarassing enough I guess.

Rabbit writing busily still accurately represents my best friend from high school, and I am still a very small animal, so I guess I stand by mine too.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: CortJstr on December 24, 2008, 02:41:55 pm
We didn't get senior quotes. Lame.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: pmcd9 on December 24, 2008, 04:31:19 pm
this is the first I've heard of a Senior Quote.  Probably a good thing.  I can't imagine my 18 year old self saying anything profound.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 24, 2008, 05:36:53 pm
Senior Quotes are all about restating something profound someone else said.

We didn't have them either, but I knew I wanted mine to be "Give the people what they want...we hope everybody gets what they deserve."  Which was on the back of a Kinks album.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: jough on December 24, 2008, 11:54:18 pm
Yuk it up, assholes.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: pmcd9 on December 24, 2008, 11:55:31 pm
Yuk it up, assholes.

Merry Christmas Joughcephus.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: jough on December 24, 2008, 11:59:24 pm
Fuck the haters, man.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: AugustWest on December 25, 2008, 02:13:02 am
Yuk it up, assholes.

Bah.  Nobody yukked it up at all. 
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: jough on December 25, 2008, 02:26:30 am
You're just jealous because I have the voice of an angel.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: jaydub on January 06, 2009, 06:09:49 am
I, on the other hand, have the voice of a goblin.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 06, 2009, 07:50:21 am
Whereas I poop ice cream and piss sprinkles.
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: wombat on January 06, 2009, 01:46:08 pm
LFM is Sheriff Pony (http://wigu.com/?date=20081112)?
Title: Re: El Guapo's Dark Secret
Post by: Doc on January 06, 2009, 01:53:31 pm
If that makes A-CAP Topato then suddenly there's a lot making sense around here.