The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nice Mike on December 26, 2008, 03:54:01 am

Title: Hello all
Post by: Nice Mike on December 26, 2008, 03:54:01 am
I figured I should just register at the forum since I seem unable to convert my friends to Achewood and they're sick of hearing me go on about it. Cheers.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2008, 04:09:05 am
Howdy Mike.  Welcome to the board.  I know, some people just don't get it.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Golfhaus on December 26, 2008, 04:15:01 am
Hi Mike.

Why do I get the feeling somewhere along the way, his screenname will change to something a little less nice?
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: theinevitable on December 26, 2008, 04:49:29 am
hello there.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 26, 2008, 05:42:09 am
Hello. I am also Mike.

Sometimes I am also nice but other times not so much.

It is good that I sometimes cross the line out of niceness trying to be funny or being an ideologue.

This way, your name is not redundant.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: jough on December 26, 2008, 05:52:03 am
Welcome to the board.  Stay classy.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: lprkn on December 26, 2008, 06:46:06 am
Welcome! I suppose we'll have to take your name at face value, seeing as how you only have the one post. So...post more!
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2008, 07:15:09 am
Or perhaps he is nice in the same way that Pete is nice.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Doc on December 26, 2008, 08:07:38 am
Been a while since we've had a new poster who actually started a thread to introduce themselves. Hello Mike, nice to meet you.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: pmcd9 on January 01, 2009, 09:50:48 am
So I guess Nice Mike didn't want to join our group, he just wanted to say hello.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: jaydub on January 01, 2009, 09:51:39 pm
Or perhaps he is nice in the same way that Pete is nice.
This is the way in which I interpreted his handle.