The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2008, 08:40:57 pm

Title: Download Site
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2008, 08:40:57 pm
link (http://www.bigozine2.com/)

Try to ignore the weird political shit.  On the left hand side scroll down for some really sweet downloads.

I just snagged this (http://www.bigozine2.com/archive/ARrarities08/ARnyrai.html) and it's excellent, five stars.
Title: Re: Download Site
Post by: smick on January 08, 2009, 04:41:50 am
They have a boot of Nirvana's last American concert up (Jan 8, 1994).

I had tickets to the Jan 6, 1994 concert in Spokane WA.   It was a makeup show, since they weren't able to get into Spokane some months earlier due to poor road conditions.  The original show had the Breeders opening for them, which I was excited about. 

I took a pass on the make up show, since I didn't care for the Butthole Surfers at the time.  The next rationalization is the best one.

"I'll catch 'em next time."

Whoops!
Title: Re: Download Site
Post by: pmcd9 on January 08, 2009, 06:18:39 am
Yeah, that kinda happened to me with Lynyrd Skynyrd.  ZZ Top played on Thanksgiving and Skynyrd played the day after.  This was in 1976 and I was 14.  My dad said I could only go to one.  I choose ZZ Top.

However, Top kicked nine kinds of ass that day.  It still registers in my mind as one of the best shows I've seen.