The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: lprkn on December 28, 2008, 11:10:48 pm
-
Since I'll be moving sometime this summer, I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of all of my TPBs. I threw some of the big, complete runs up on Ebay, but I don't know what to do with the rest, besides throw them away. So I figured I'd put the list up on here. Seriously, I would let these go for the cost of shipping alone at this point, minus the ones I've already isted on Ebay.
Ebay:
Fables (http://cgi.ebay.com/Fables-Trade-Paperbacks-1-11-Complete-Bound-Series_W0QQitemZ260338409297QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338409297&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50)
Sandman (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sandman-Complete-Trade-Paperbacks-Endless-Nights_W0QQitemZ260338731901QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338731901&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)
Powers (http://cgi.ebay.com/Powers-TPB-trade-paperback-1-10_W0QQitemZ260338743847QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338743847&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)
Hellboy (http://cgi.ebay.com/Hellboy-tpb-1-8-and-BPRD-tpb-1-2_W0QQitemZ260338414628QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338414628&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)
Flight (http://cgi.ebay.com/Flight-Anthology-Trade-Paperbacks-1-5_W0QQitemZ260338712933QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338712933&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)
Y: The Last Man (http://cgi.ebay.com/Y-The-Last-Man-TPB-trade-paperback-Complete-Series_W0QQitemZ260338736813QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338736813&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)
Lucifer (http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucifer-TPB-trade-paperback-1-10-almost-complete_W0QQitemZ260338751512QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260338751512&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50)
The Rest:
Marvel: Annihilation 1-3
DC: Arkham Asylum
Marvel: The Death of Captain America (hardbound)
Marvel: Universe X vol 1
Marvel: Paradise X 1 & 2
Wildstorm: Desolation Jones 1
Wildstorm: Ex Machina 1-2
Vertigo: Fables - 1001 Nights of Snowfall
Vertigo: Jack of Fables 1-3
MAX: Edgar Allan Poe's Haunt of Horror
Desperado: hatter M - The Looking Glass Wars
Marvel: House of M
Marvel: Inhumans
DC: Kingdom Come
Marvel: Loki
Marvel: Marvels
Marvel: Marvel 1602
Marvel: Moon Knight 1-2
Marvel: Marvel's Finest: The 'Nam
Marvel: NewUniversal - Everything Went White
Marvel: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. 1
Vertigo: Pride of Baghdad
Dark hoss: Revelations
Top Cow: Rising Stars 1 & 3
Marvel: Silent War
Marvel: Silver Surfer: Parable
DC: Simon Dark 1
DC: All-Star Superman 1
DC: Superman for All Seasons
DC: Superman: Red Son
Marvel: Supreme Power 1-3
Vertigo: Scalped 1-2
Top Shelf: The Surrogates
IDW: 30 Days of Night 1
Marvel: Thor: Worldengine
Vertigo: Transmetropolitan 1-2
Vertigo: Uncle Sam
Marvel: The Ultimates 1-2
Marvel: Ultimate Galactus 1-3
Top Cow: Wanted
Vertigo: WE3
Don't take this as crass commercialism; I just want other people to enjoy these, rather than tossing them in the trash.
-
Why not put 'em all on ebay. If you are willing to give them away you shouldn't mind if they don't get much. At least you would get your shipping paid for and perhaps a little more.
Or maybe sell them to your local shop.
-
DC: Arkham Asylum
Wildstorm: Ex Machina 1-2
Marvel: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. 1
Marvel: Silver Surfer: Parable
DC: All-Star Superman 1
DC: Superman for All Seasons
DC: Superman: Red Son
Vertigo: Transmetropolitan 1-2
Top Cow: Wanted
The above, I'd toss you a few bucks for, at a cost a little above the price to ship, certainly.
E-mail or private message a dude or whatnot.
-
Why not put 'em all on ebay. If you are willing to give them away you shouldn't mind if they don't get much. At least you would get your shipping paid for and perhaps a little more.
Or maybe sell them to your local shop.
I'll probably end up doing this in the end. I just think it would be funny walking into the store with a pile of trades that I bought there in the first place. The employees there have joked in the past that I'm just trying to move their trade selection from their place to mine.