The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: lprkn on December 30, 2008, 09:46:46 am

Title: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: lprkn on December 30, 2008, 09:46:46 am
Because of Onstad & Co.'s move, there's a sale on "1st gen apparel (http://www.achewood.com/shop/apparel.php)."

I bought two tees, "special boy" and "man why you got to...&c."
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: wombat on December 30, 2008, 01:53:30 pm
This is annoying. Is he really not going to have "science" shirts anymore? Am I going to stock up and find he's decided to keep doing that design?
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: Doc on December 30, 2008, 03:23:51 pm
Oh the Science ones are going? I might have to finally bite the bullet and contribute to the strip's upkeep.
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 30, 2008, 03:32:27 pm
I am finally going to buy an Achewood T-shirt.
Because this dude has got no mercy.
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: herofix on December 30, 2008, 10:50:49 pm
What is 'the land of pear brandy and gloomy sin'?
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: oball on December 31, 2008, 05:56:05 am
I bought a Great Outdoor Fight logo shirt, but they were already out of Dude and Catastrophe ones in my size when I looked.  Oh well.
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: colmore on January 02, 2009, 03:45:31 pm
Joke's on Chris because after Christmas and throwing a New Years party, I'm on ramen until the next paycheck shows up.
Title: Re: Y'all probably already know this, but...
Post by: Death Ray on January 06, 2009, 12:22:32 am
What is 'the land of pear brandy and gloomy sin'?

Buffalo, New York baby!