The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: smick on December 31, 2008, 10:16:47 pm
-
Since it is the end of the year, all these sites are doing retrospective stories about the top 10 whatever stories of the year. Hooray free content!
This one popped up on the BikePortland site. I had meant to post it here, since in every day life, I get the willies when I see a ghost bike. Though I've tended to think of here as well, which softens a pretty rough subject.
Ghostbike stolen, and then returned. (http://bikeportland.org/2008/02/15/ghost-bike-returned-thief-truly-sorry/)
-
Am I the only one who wasn't aware of ghost bikes? Is the concept newer or older than ILLEGAL GHOST BIKES (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11192001)? I always associated that strip with the song by Suicide.
-
Am I the only one who wasn't aware of ghost bikes? Is the concept newer or older than ILLEGAL GHOST BIKES (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11192001)? I always associated that strip with the song by Suicide.
I was thoroughly confused as well.
-
There was another thread that made the connection:
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,4399.0.html