The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 12, 2009, 03:19:59 pm

Title: Not really a metal guy...
Post by: AugustWest on January 12, 2009, 03:19:59 pm
... but this is awesome. (http://www.comicvsaudience.net/images/flow_heavymetal.jpg)
Title: Re: Not really a metal guy...
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2009, 03:45:24 pm
... but this is awesome. (http://www.comicvsaudience.net/images/flow_heavymetal.jpg)

Agreed. I've shared it with my metal-loving friends. Both of them.
Title: Re: Not really a metal guy...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2009, 04:40:19 pm
I like the distinction between badass misspellings and pointless misspellings. 
Title: Re: Not really a metal guy...
Post by: lprkn on January 12, 2009, 08:17:06 pm
Brütal
Title: Re: Not really a metal guy...
Post by: Death Ray on January 26, 2009, 08:38:55 pm
Reminds me of a rock band name generator that was featured in an issue of Crazy that I read as a boy. My favorite concoction was "Fig Nixon and the Electric Armpit". Didn't know about umlauts at that point.