The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 13, 2009, 10:02:56 pm
-
Texas Death Row Inmate eats his other eyeball. He ate the first one a couple of years ago.
story (http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Texas-death-row/photo//090109/480/7b57ad00b91c47b1b9a285d8d4ded7c3//s:/ap/20090109/ap_on_re_us/death_row_eye)
-
At this point, I don't think it matters where you stand on capital punishment. This dude obviously isn't playing with a full set of marbles. But it's Texas, so, you know, fire up Old Sparky or whatever.
-
dude TOTALLY didn't get the concept of an eye for an eye
-
dude TOTALLY didn't get the concept of an eye for an eye
Good lord a pun. Could a joke get any cornea?
-
Good lord a pun. Could a joke get any cornea?
Can we please not have another thread full of puns? I swear, the humor on this forum has gotten absolutely vitreous.
-
You guys are skating on thin ice...
-
You mean thin eyes surely?
-
I'm pretty pumped about the prospect of this happening again.
-
He's going to have to go for someone else's eyes, if so.
-
Pretty pumped. You see.
-
Oh, arses, never mind, wrong puns.
-
Muy bunuel
-
Can we please not have another thread full of puns? I swear, the humor on this forum has gotten absolutely vitreous.
you can't stop our jocular nature.
-
dude TOTALLY didn't get the concept of an eye for an eye
hey-o! Can'd.