The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: wombat on January 15, 2009, 02:34:10 am

Title: Number Six is dead
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2009, 02:34:10 am
Patrick McGoohan, The Prisoner, dead at 80. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_en_ce/obit_mcgoohan)

I'm appalled to read that they're doing a remake. Count me out.
Title: Re: Number Six is dead
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2009, 02:41:20 am
I guess Rover finally got him.

Be seeing you.
Title: Re: Number Six is dead
Post by: Doc on January 15, 2009, 03:05:07 am
Noooo!
Actually I'm kind of surprised he was still alive.
I've still got that series sitting at home, I got up to the last DVD went and did something else and have never quite come back to it. Maybe this weekend is the time.

I want to make a joke about him being disappeared and waking up in the village but I'm actually too bummed. I'm sure someone else has done it anyway.
Title: Re: Number Six is dead
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 15, 2009, 02:51:04 pm
Patrick McGoohan, The Prisoner, dead at 80. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_en_ce/obit_mcgoohan)

I'm appalled to read that they're doing a remake. Count me out.

They should have used Tricia Helfer to play his role in the remake, for extra laffs.
Title: Re: Number Six is dead
Post by: smick on January 15, 2009, 06:42:59 pm
That's right where my head went as well, Magnum B.I.