The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Anzio on January 19, 2009, 04:46:34 am

Title: 'Ello
Post by: Anzio on January 19, 2009, 04:46:34 am
New to these forums, not new to forums in general, so I'm no noob by any means. I've been reading Achewood since I read the article on Cracked.com listing the greatest webcomics of all time. I wish I had discovered it mush sooner, but what's done is done. So far, I've read through every single strip twice now, and I'll be reading through a third time sooner or later.

You'll come to know me in greater detail in time, but for now you may simply greet me with a hello. Or not, that's your choice, not mine. If you'd like to talk to me directly, my MSN Messenger handle is anziothepolarbear@live.com. I'm always on. Anyways, take care all, I'm gonna start roaming around the place now.

Cheers and waving

~Anzio
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2009, 04:50:55 am
Hello noob.  Pleased to meet you.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: Anzio on January 19, 2009, 04:51:53 am
Somehow I felt like that was gonna happen.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2009, 05:45:35 am
I now have this stuck in my head:

'allo!
Did you just say "hello"?
No, I said "'allo" but that's close enough.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2009, 06:13:57 am
You'll come to know me in greater detail in time, but for now you may simply greet me with a hello.


Oh may we?  May we really?

 ::)
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: jaydub on January 19, 2009, 06:31:59 am
Down, boy.  We'll scare off another one at this rate.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2009, 06:52:11 am
Have it your way, I suppose.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: Anzio on January 20, 2009, 01:29:38 am
This welcome's about as warm as a well diggers ass. Oh well, gotta earn respect.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: lprkn on January 20, 2009, 01:42:50 am
I for one am warmer than a well digger's ass. But I really have no way of substantiating that statement, so welcome!
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: CortJstr on January 20, 2009, 01:49:31 am
You mean the well digger's ass that I ... boned?



Wait, no.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: Anzio on January 20, 2009, 02:00:58 am
I suppose that would make said ass slightly warmer. Mmm...
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: theinevitable on January 22, 2009, 07:42:49 pm
the asshole is very warm. I cannot testify as to how true it is for well-diggers.
hello.
Title: Re: 'Ello
Post by: Drygioni on January 23, 2009, 03:41:03 am
WElfcome.