The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on January 20, 2009, 07:33:43 pm

Title: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 20, 2009, 07:33:43 pm
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=215929&title=Reagraham-Lincool

The hype man even looks a little like Ray.

Starts around 2:35
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
Post by: jay-ell on January 26, 2009, 07:35:04 pm
I love how anyone still able to beat-box is, by definition, over thirty and a dork. 
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 26, 2009, 07:43:24 pm
Are you calling The Diabolical Biz Markie a dork?!
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 26, 2009, 11:30:15 pm
Boulder, CO is filled with under 30 year old dorks who think taking drugs makes them cool (my type of place), and every time I was bored I could just start beat boxing at a party and get like this huge freestyle battle going.  It was fun.