The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Mite on November 17, 2003, 11:03:02 pm

Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: Mite on November 17, 2003, 11:03:02 pm
I'm confused, and hoping it's not a series...
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: wombat on November 17, 2003, 11:56:22 pm
Maybe we'll get to see all the characters' web cartoons.  I want to see the one that giraffe draws.
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: Mite on November 18, 2003, 12:09:55 am
Ahh, I didn't even notice the author line before. I'm feeling a little better about the whole thing now.
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 18, 2003, 12:10:18 am
Are you two speaking in tongues?
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: Mite on November 18, 2003, 12:14:43 am
http://www.goats.com
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: V-Adore on November 18, 2003, 12:18:08 am
What I really love about this is the fact that it at no point ever talks about video games. I find that strangely appropriate, considering.
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: AlohaDawg on November 18, 2003, 07:08:32 am
At the risk of sounding either like a Philistine or a hopelessly uncool parent:

That link didn't help at all.

Carry on.
Title: What's up with Goats?
Post by: andalucia on November 18, 2003, 12:46:22 pm
It's ok, I dont get it either.
It's hip to be square.