The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on January 26, 2009, 01:21:46 pm

Title: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 26, 2009, 01:21:46 pm
Since I have been coming here until sometime last week, I would get to this website by typing "touamb" into, I don't know, that bar where you type stuff that takes you places on the internet.  Then, last week, it started taking me to google, and now it takes me to some type of interactive tomb theme park (?) in Boston. 

Anyone else notice this?  Anything I can do about it? (besides .com, my current solution)
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: jay-ell on January 26, 2009, 03:16:24 pm
Be less lazy? 

I don't have this problem -- I use Chrome, so when I type "tou" it auto-fills "touamb.com" from my bookmarks. 
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: wombat on January 26, 2009, 04:06:21 pm
some type of interactive tomb theme park (?) in Boston. 

You have to give the link to that!
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: pmcd9 on January 26, 2009, 04:15:11 pm
You have to give the link to that!

I just did what Keith did and I got this (http://www.tombeland.com/tb.asp).  Then I realized I mispelled TOUAMB.  I tried it again and I got this board.  I guess my browser is doing what JL described.
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: jay-ell on January 26, 2009, 04:21:46 pm
Heh, I guess Beland's website is in your history if you clicked the link in the "True Story" comic book thread. 

Funny. 
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 26, 2009, 11:21:46 pm
http://www.5-wits.com/
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: Ruta Bagas on January 27, 2009, 02:18:01 pm
I've been getting the Wikipedia page for 'tomb'. I think maybe it's because Google's started offering you two links for the 'did you mean...?' suggestion. I just use the autofill now.
Title: Re: Anyone else have this problem?
Post by: Choop on January 28, 2009, 10:26:47 am
touamb ctrl+enter