The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 05, 2009, 05:14:15 am

Title: Hey Arachno...
Post by: AugustWest on February 05, 2009, 05:14:15 am
Happy Birthday, you fuck*ng guy!
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: lprkn on February 05, 2009, 05:20:24 am
Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: theinevitable on February 05, 2009, 05:36:02 am
In honor of your birthday, I am reading a shit-ton of Karl Marx.

...sorry. It is actually in honor of having class tomorrow.

in honor of your birthday I will refrain from talking about how great it is.

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: miles on February 05, 2009, 05:53:47 am
In honor of your birthday, I am filing my taxes. Well, it was last night, but it was pretty late.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2009, 05:58:38 am
Happy birthday you knucklehead.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 05, 2009, 06:52:48 am
Have a very single-payer-system birthday!
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: Doc on February 05, 2009, 08:00:24 am
Happy birthday man, may your loved ones give you gifts of value equal to the joy your existence brings them.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: jay-ell on February 05, 2009, 02:49:00 pm
Happy Birthday.  May the invisible hand of the market supply all that you demand, at equilibrium prices. 
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: AugustWest on February 05, 2009, 03:30:44 pm
Happy birthday man, may your loved ones give you gifts of value equal to the joy your existence brings them.

I gave you a tiny can of Dr. Pepper which is roughly equal to the value of the mirth your post provided me.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: jaydub on February 05, 2009, 05:22:22 pm
Happy Birthday, Chris.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: Drygioni on February 05, 2009, 05:27:46 pm
Enjoy your birthday and the presents associated which are only provided due to the wonderful, wonderful world of consumer economics which is the sole reason you probably aren't dying in a ditch somewhere

You fuck*ng guy
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: wombat on February 05, 2009, 05:55:44 pm
Huh. It hadn't occurred to me that A-Cap was born. I thought he, like, sprang full-grown from the head of John Galt, or something.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: AugustWest on February 05, 2009, 07:04:50 pm
Judy is working the rough chuckles these days.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 06, 2009, 12:30:29 am
Thank you all. I enjoyed mexican food and comically large margaritas. At one point, a hispanic man put a giant sombrero on my head, demanded I consume free tequila, and took a polaroid which will later be put on a wall of honor. The night is young. . .
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2009, 01:09:37 am
Thank you all. I enjoyed mexican food and comically large margaritas. At one point, a hispanic man put a giant sombrero on my head, demanded I consume free tequila, and took a polaroid which will later be put on a wall of honor. The night is young. . .

Did he smear whipped cream on your face?  That's kind of a thing they do in some Mexican Restaurants here on birthdays.
Title: Re: Hey Arachno...
Post by: AugustWest on February 06, 2009, 02:15:59 am
Thank you all. I enjoyed mexican food and comically large margaritas. At one point, a hispanic man put a giant sombrero on my head, demanded I consume free tequila, and took a polaroid which will later be put on a wall of honor. The night is young. . .

Are you not afraid of the police yet?