The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat824 on February 07, 2009, 12:43:21 am
-
Greetings Achewood Fans,
I have posted an original Achewood silkcreen up for auction on eBay. It's a real beauty. if you are interested. then search "achewood" on eBay. This print is totally great, but we have decided that the time has come for us to find it a new home. Move fast though, as this auction closes Monday evening. Thanks.
-
Gah! Impostor!
Good thing I noticed that 824 appended to the name. You all can thank me later.
-
Weird thing is that this is their ebay seller name too.
They've been planning this one for months, possibly years.
-
I think what we need more of is wombat combat.
There can be only one.
-
MORTALLLLLLLLL WOMBAT!
-
MORTALLLLLLLLL WOMBAT!
Shadow Can!
-
Are there at least 822 other Wombats out there that we don't know about?
-
They've been a member of ebay since 2001. Is it possible to change your name on ebay? Could this be a coincidence?
-
Are there at least 822 other Wombats out there that we don't know about?
Probably, but I don't want to know about it.