The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 17, 2009, 08:15:55 pm

Title: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: AugustWest on February 17, 2009, 08:15:55 pm
This is just terrible. (http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf=http%3A//s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/cps-vfl78303.swf&video_id=A_B5UrI7nAI&rel=1&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//i2.ytimg.com/vi/A_B5UrI7nAI/hqdefault.jpg&sk=7XxJLRfUOMFwYVoqx1-w05JQr0PhPf8oC&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1&fs=1&hl=en&cr=US&title=Obama%27s%20Elf&avg_rating=4.79792746114&length_seconds=19)
Title: Re: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: jay-ell on February 17, 2009, 08:27:21 pm
*weeps*
Title: Re: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 17, 2009, 08:32:34 pm
better an elf than a donkey? (http://luckyninja.com/flash/chicken.swf)
Title: Re: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: jaydub on February 17, 2009, 11:13:45 pm
Man - I was wondering what was up with the donkey in that one.  Hilarious.

Isn't his name Cartman though?
Title: Re: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: AugustWest on February 18, 2009, 12:04:20 am
Man - I was wondering what was up with the donkey in that one.  Hilarious.

Isn't his name Cartman though?

Not to be confused with Eric Cartman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Carmen)
Title: Re: What would Eric Carmen say?
Post by: Ruta Bagas on February 18, 2009, 12:42:22 am
Saw this via a Light Entertainment Society mailing list the other day.

That night, I had a dream where I met the creator and expressed my appreciation for it.

You may make of these FACTS what you will.