The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on February 21, 2009, 02:27:35 pm

Title: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: wombat on February 21, 2009, 02:27:35 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212009)

My first impulse was to title the thread "WTF?"  Another strip already? And no thread?
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: Doc on February 21, 2009, 02:40:05 pm
Huh I didn't think we'd get the stomach as a recurring character. Nose and Mouth is serious times, no one should suffer it.

I'm going to throw my lot in with the boys in renal though, cranberry juice is the stuff.
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: jay-ell on February 21, 2009, 03:14:05 pm
Apparently my son's drama pipes decided to party yesterday too. 

All over my back seat. 
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 21, 2009, 08:38:08 pm
If Aaron Sorkin wrote vomiting stomachs, the stomachs would be a lot more preachy and boring and metatextual in a preachy and boring way.

One of the vomit stomachs would be a vomiting stomach that produced television shows and that vomiting stomach would be long-winded and morally perfect.

(Sportsnight was either a blandly-okay drama or a truly horrible sitcom. I could never figure out which.)
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: Toaster on February 21, 2009, 08:56:19 pm
I love cranberry juice. I drink it straight, too, not mixed with other kinds of juice, or water. And I don't even have drama organs. And I like Sorkin.
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: jaydub on February 21, 2009, 09:23:03 pm
I've had a cat or two like Beef - yakkin' all the time.  Wondered how they kept weight on.
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: CortJstr on February 23, 2009, 01:11:45 am
Cranberry juice is so bad I think I'd rather have drama pipes
Title: Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
Post by: colmore on February 23, 2009, 06:54:10 pm
There's little more humbling than pleading with ones own organ.