The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cioran on February 24, 2009, 05:13:10 am

Title: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Cioran on February 24, 2009, 05:13:10 am
There are two issues: Molly as she functions as a character in the strip, and Molly as a potential real life girlfriend. I am heavily pro on both counts. Molly is one of those treasurable girls who are unpretentiously modest in the world but behind closed doors will tongue her man's cream eggs with gusto.

Or as Lil' Flip put it, "A lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets."

With that I sign off for a couple of weeks.

Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 24, 2009, 05:26:45 am
The ability to tolerate with good humour a growing series of crippling neuroses is of great use to a person such as myself.

And so, yeah.

Pro.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: miles on February 24, 2009, 05:28:44 am
I approve, though she's not a character I love. But it's probably that she's not given good parts.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: jay-ell on February 24, 2009, 06:19:31 am
I'd hit that. 
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Choop on February 24, 2009, 07:43:27 am
With that I sign off for a couple of weeks.

my favorite thing he's posted yet


man, that avatar had such potential too
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 24, 2009, 07:51:19 am
I mean, the dude (or dudette) seemed to have an interesting thoughtful approach at first...

And then it turned out that he (or he-ette) was actually using intellectualism as a form of trolling.

And Jesus cried, just a little.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: wombat on February 24, 2009, 01:39:30 pm
man, that avatar had such potential too

So true, but clearly it presaged an obsession with fonts that aren't quite readable.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2009, 01:42:47 pm
There are two issues: Molly as she functions as a character in the strip, and Molly as a potential real life girlfriend. I am heavily pro on both counts. Molly is one of those treasurable girls who are unpretentiously modest in the world but behind closed doors will tongue her man's cream eggs with gusto.

Or as Lil' Flip put it, "A lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets."

With that I sign off for a couple of weeks.



A most amusing if not quite epic troll. Reluctantly can'd.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2009, 01:45:11 pm
So true, but clearly it presaged an obsession with fonts that aren't quite readable.

It was Times New Roman, I kind of picked up on bit but didn't find it that unreadable.

People get all religious about their fonts, I don't quite understand why. It's like the Arialohim versus the Serifim all up ins

Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: wombat on February 24, 2009, 01:52:04 pm
If that's Times New Roman, my browser is doing something horrible to it. All smushed together.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: jay-ell on February 24, 2009, 04:09:35 pm
It's Georgia. 
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Doc on February 25, 2009, 09:57:57 am
People get all religious about their fonts, I don't quite understand why. It's like the Arialohim versus the Serifim all up ins
This might not be the right audience for that point of view. Unless you want to taste the fuck*ng curb.
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: Cioran on March 09, 2009, 09:55:59 pm
Points for "serifim".
Title: Re: Molly - Hot or Not?
Post by: jaydub on March 09, 2009, 10:11:02 pm
Like Bobby needs the cans.  I'm slapping my forehead over assuming it was just misspelling.