The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on March 04, 2009, 05:17:15 am

Title: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: jay-ell on March 04, 2009, 05:17:15 am
Just saw on Facebook that Golfhaus and wife have arrived home with their Baby Girl.  Mom and Baby are doing fine, but of course the usual sleep deprivation is taking its toll.  He might be out a while, but I thought those of you who aren't on The Face Book might want to know. 

Congratulations, Golfhaus!  We'll miss you...but for Pete's sake, take your time coming back! 
Title: Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: Doc on March 04, 2009, 05:55:50 am
Hellz yes.
Baby all up in the Haus!
Title: Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: pmcd9 on March 04, 2009, 01:51:38 pm
Fantastic.  If he does this Onstad style we won't see much of him for the next two months.
Title: Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: lprkn on March 04, 2009, 04:55:06 pm
Baby Golf's house!

As I understand it, this is how these things go.

Congratulations!
Title: Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: Golfhaus on April 25, 2009, 09:16:42 pm
Fantastic.  If he does this Onstad style we won't see much of him for the next two months.

Nice pick... Genevieve turns 8 weeks old today. She and Mrs. Haus are out of town this weekend, so I have some extra time on my hands.

Thanks, everyone. Things are going well so far, though the sleep deprivation has been tough. The wife goes back to work on 5/4, and I'll be taking some vacation to watch her while we bridge the gap between her return to work and summer vacation.
Title: Re: Congrats Golf and Mrs. Haus
Post by: linnea on April 25, 2009, 10:54:06 pm
Holy crap, dude. I cannot even imagine. I can barely take care of myself, so I would imagine that taking care of a baby would require a lot of stepping up. Congratulations, and I'm glad things are going well for all of you.