The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Asherdan on March 06, 2009, 04:32:24 pm

Title: The Futurerama Movies...
Post by: Asherdan on March 06, 2009, 04:32:24 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
Post by: jaydub on March 06, 2009, 05:02:35 pm
That's the Simpsons in Space show, right?

sorry
Title: Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
Post by: CortJstr on March 06, 2009, 05:35:09 pm
I tried to watch Futurama when it was originally on, but football always made that difficult. I missed basically the entire final season for this reason since Fox never reran it.

I've only seen the first 3 movies and so far I agree that Billion Backs is the weakest.
Title: Re: The Futurerama Movies Have Wrapped
Post by: milhouse on March 12, 2009, 05:08:59 pm
I've only seen the first 3 movies and so far I agree that Billion Backs is the weakest.

I agree. I was a big fan of the series, it was my favorite show at one point. Big Score was great. I didn't care much for Beast with a Billion Backs. I just recently saw Benders Game and enjoyed it. (the Wipe Castle bit was great).