The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: tobythecat on March 12, 2009, 05:37:23 pm

Title: Achewood shop
Post by: tobythecat on March 12, 2009, 05:37:23 pm
Don't know if anyone knows about this, or if it is common knowledge and I missed the memo, but what is going on with the shop?

Ever since i got really into achewood and read the whole thing all the way through (about a month or so ago) the shop has been all down while they 'move it to a third party' or something, and i've been gagging to throw money at Onstad and get me some rad t-shirts and such.

Anyone know when it will be back up?
Title: Re: Achewood shop
Post by: CortJstr on March 12, 2009, 05:45:33 pm
I know Onstad was moving his home, and I believe he had basically been selling his merch out of his garage. I wouldn't be surprised if he started selling his stuff through Topatoco but he hasn't said anything specific one way or the other.
Title: Re: Achewood shop
Post by: miles on March 12, 2009, 05:46:37 pm
There was a sale a while back to get some items for the last time, apparently, so the new shop will probably be pretty different. I don't recall if the site mentioned when the shop would be back online, but judging by Onstad's increased pace of producing new comics, it should only take 2 to 3 years.
Title: Re: Achewood shop
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 12, 2009, 06:24:50 pm
*snarky comment about being too busy selling Premium Subscriptions to sell the merchandise that made the strip profitable here*