The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on March 13, 2009, 12:09:04 pm

Title: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 13, 2009, 12:09:04 pm
I had the premium service for three months then quit cause it wasn't really worth it, now this bullshit.  I mean, if he keeps coming out with a good comic I'll keep reading.  Achewood is actually the only comic I have ever read, so, yeah, I like it a lot.  But seriously, if he is going to do this bullshit does he have to tell us about it, or at least could he not promise a comic then not give us one?  This is starting to get pretty fucked.
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 13, 2009, 07:30:26 pm
Yeah, but I mean, this time he promised strips on tuesday and friday for like almost 2 days, then, posted the strip behind the pay wall and we have to wait til friday.  Has he ever done that before?
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: wombat on March 13, 2009, 07:53:59 pm
There is now only one reason I wish the comic posted more regularly, which is, it would eliminate the creation of threads like this. Surely this has been done to death and we can find something better to talk about when we don't have a strip to talk about.

Let's just assume that LFM made the post he would have made, and I made the post about the man having a right to get money for his work and obviously being quite successful despite our opinion of his work habits, etc etc, and let's move on.
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: CortJstr on March 13, 2009, 08:06:34 pm
This thread needs more giraffe placenta
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: CortJstr on March 13, 2009, 08:23:48 pm
I see your placenta and raise you a barbed c*ck.

Sorry, the entire world's supply of barbed c*ckes is busy. Inside Gina's pu$$y.
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 13, 2009, 08:33:41 pm
I can't say it often enough:  RSS is your friend.
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 13, 2009, 09:29:24 pm
An' here I thought the warm California sun was why my ears were burning...
Title: Re: Maybe LFM is right...
Post by: pmcd9 on March 14, 2009, 01:35:40 am
We got the feelin' now!