The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on March 15, 2009, 08:37:02 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03152009
This one's almost worth all the broken promises.
-
I mean, at least now we know the exact monetary value of broken promises.
$2.99 per month. Science had been working on this for years but had only isolated it to the $2.75-$3.25 a month rage.
But here we are. Nailed it.
-
I mean, at least now we know the exact monetary value of broken promises.
$2.99 per month. Science had been working on this for years but had only isolated it to the $2.75-$3.25 a month rage.
But here we are. Nailed it.
What is the monetary value of a child's birthday?
Onto less tedious matters...
I found this one a bit wordy, but these extended set-ups normally have a killer payoff.
-
The simile about the fat guy in a suit raises far more questions than it answers.
-
Pretty deep thoughts, for Lyle.
-
Did anybody see the cut sequence? If so, what does "laws and sausage" mean?
-
Did anybody see the cut sequence? If so, what does "laws and sausage" mean?
There's a saying that you don't really want to see how sausage is made, or how laws are passed, for the same reason: it's filthy and disgusting and might put you off the whole idea.
-
Men's potted meat product? How is that distinguished from the more cosmopolitan, genderless variety?
-
Serious issues in this comic strip. Serious.
-
Damn, I can remember when I first felt like how Lyle feels here.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to write that phrase because I doubt (hope) it'll ever happen again.
-
Men's potted meat product? How is that distinguished from the more cosmopolitan, genderless variety?
It's like Men's Pocky but meatier. Or "meat"-ier, anyway.
-
I think the point is that... I mean, you're only gonna eat potted meat either because you're starving or on a dare and...
Men are much more likely for food dares, making men much more likely to eat a potted meat product.
It is less saying that this is a men's VERSION of potted meat and more saying that it is just a product men are more likely to eat.
Because we don't think things through as well or as quickly, generally.
ALSO: the monetary value of a child's birthday has a simple formula, actually.
The number of people who'd feel obligated socially or genetically to give the child a gift TIMES the original purchase value of a fifty dollar savings bond.
There we go. Not so difficult.
-
I think a rip in space-time was induced by constructing a sentence containing "healthy", "potted meat", and "fried egg".