The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Cioran on March 18, 2009, 07:27:58 pm

Title: Rozewicz
Post by: Cioran on March 18, 2009, 07:27:58 pm
Tadeusz Rozewicz


Leave Us Alone


Forget about us
about our generation
live like human beings
forget about us
 
we envied
plants and stones
we envied dogs

I would like to be a rat
I used to say to her

I would like not to be
I would like to fall asleep
and wake up after the war
she would say with her eyes shut

forget about us
don't ask about our youth
leave us alone
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: jay-ell on March 18, 2009, 08:30:38 pm
I think I should point out at this point that our parent site used to be (and we still share server space with) plagiarist.com. 

So, we're good on poetry, I think. 
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: dejavroom on March 19, 2009, 11:38:24 am
Angsty poems ftw. Hell, I feel like I'm 14 again...
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: Doc on March 19, 2009, 12:26:54 pm
I always liked Guilderstern better.
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: Ruta Bagas on March 19, 2009, 12:49:44 pm
There's a pub in Stratford called the Rose and Crown. I really want to open another over the road called the Gilded Tern or something.

And the on nights when they were both completely empty...
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: Doc on March 19, 2009, 01:11:58 pm
.... awesome.
Title: Re: Rozewicz
Post by: wombat on March 19, 2009, 06:19:55 pm
There's nowhere for this thread to go from here other than downhill.