The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on March 25, 2009, 01:47:00 pm

Title: Titans of Small Town
Post by: CortJstr on March 25, 2009, 01:47:00 pm
Achewood, Dinosaur Comics, and Dr. McNinja all in one place. I really wish this was closer because I trip to Brooklyn in April just ain't happening for me.

http://www.drmcninja.com/2009/03/titans-of-small-town.html
Title: Re: Titans of Small Town
Post by: Toaster on March 25, 2009, 08:51:22 pm
Wow, whenever there's something cool happening it's always in a place to which I cannot afford to travel. I can't complain, though: I live 20 minutes away from the place where they have Comic-con.

Seems like there's a lot of webcomics things happening.
Title: Re: Titans of Small Town
Post by: wombat on March 25, 2009, 08:59:19 pm
I dunno. My last trip to Brooklyn to see Onstad was such a peak experience. Can this possibly be anything but a letdown?