The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ananke on March 26, 2009, 10:25:40 am

Title: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: ananke on March 26, 2009, 10:25:40 am
Vlad has very romantic notions when it comes to steak. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03252009) Also, look at the baffled disgust on RLS' face in the 11th panel. Ray just cannot do right.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: dejavroom on March 26, 2009, 11:46:11 am
Is, good.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Doc on March 26, 2009, 01:00:23 pm
Damn, Ray really doesn't get Ramses does he?
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: CortJstr on March 26, 2009, 01:21:05 pm
I did not leave during the ad. You don't argue with that kind of order.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: wombat on March 26, 2009, 04:02:17 pm
I would watch this program on a regular basis. I would program my DVR to record every episode.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: lprkn on March 26, 2009, 04:45:21 pm
I would download it illegaly from the internet, and forgive its misapplication of Cyrillic characters to an English typology.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 26, 2009, 04:50:11 pm
I like the idea that it had to be specified that it was Sondra's Ray.

As though he's got like thirty sons to different women and he had them all named Ray, for convenience's sake or just to be stubborn.

"I make enough of 'em, odds are one of 'em will turn out right."
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Dangermoose on March 26, 2009, 06:04:42 pm
Ray knows better than this about steak, but does not know his father.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 26, 2009, 08:30:19 pm
Ray knows better than this about steak, but does not know his father.

In many ways, a father is like a steak. You don't want them too fatty. And you want them a little raw on the inside, but with a dry, seasoned exterior.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Dangermoose on March 26, 2009, 09:42:02 pm
Hmmm.... My father is I guess like beef jerky.  Very lean and dry and overseasoned.

...Anyway, I am seeing how this ties in immediately with steak being, at least, Spaghetti's Dad (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11082005).
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 27, 2009, 02:26:39 pm
I think many people have missed the fact that Vlad is extorting six hundred dollars out of Ray.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: dejavroom on March 27, 2009, 04:04:51 pm
Concomitantly, many are just assuming that's business as usual around Mr. Smuckles.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: Toaster on March 27, 2009, 06:47:48 pm
I agree. Ray even tips the pizza man six hundo. He's like an ATM with the buttons stuck.
Title: Re: without comin over all, "I think about you" 03-25-09
Post by: JorgeFabregas on March 27, 2009, 08:36:36 pm
I got to spend about six hundred dollars.


Just to reiterate.