The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on March 27, 2009, 09:28:15 pm

Title: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 27, 2009, 09:28:15 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03272009

Vlad's puzzle goes:

1. ASS
2. HOLE
3. PUNCH
4. ME
5. FIRST
6. CLASS
7. ACTION
Title: 27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on March 27, 2009, 09:29:12 pm
The Vlad show continues (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03272009), but with substantially less funny this time.  Pat arrives, has an idea, is a dick, and is pounded flat by Vlad.  I did not like this installment of my free cartoon entertainment as much as previous installments, possibly because I don't like to have to solve a puzzle to get the punchline.  No mensa membership for me!
 
Title: Re: 27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on March 27, 2009, 09:29:55 pm
Oh man!  Beaten to the punch by SECONDS.  At least we chose the same subject title, eh?

MODS: KILL THIS THREAD AND ALL ITS SONS AND DAUGHTERS
Title: Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: nDed on March 27, 2009, 09:49:22 pm
Pat's puzzle goes:

1. Clam
2. Chowder
3. Head
4. Master
5. Piece
6. Together
7. Forever

I'm curious as to what Pat's approximation of a rap album cover would be. Probably him and Rod wearing brightly colored baseball caps sideways and standing back to back with their arms crossed in front of a red brick wall with "graffiti" on it.
Title: Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: MagFlare on March 27, 2009, 10:32:36 pm
I'm curious as to what Pat's approximation of a rap album cover would be. Probably him and Rod wearing brightly colored baseball caps sideways and standing back to back with their arms crossed in front of a red brick wall with "graffiti" on it.

If by "graffiti" you mean "a calculated, Problem-Sleuth-style (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000259) mural celebrating ethnic diversity," then I agree.
Title: Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: nDed on March 27, 2009, 10:56:09 pm
If by "graffiti" you mean "a calculated, Problem-Sleuth-style (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000259) mural celebrating ethnic diversity," then I agree.

I was thinking, like, half-heartedly scribbled gang names that Pat made up, but the Area IV Community Mural is a fantastic alternative.
Title: Re: 27 March 2009 - Aisle-panting wal-Mart goiter teens
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 28, 2009, 03:46:09 am
Oh man!  Beaten to the punch by SECONDS.  At least we chose the same subject title, eh?

MODS: KILL THIS THREAD AND ALL ITS SONS AND DAUGHTERS

And I even had time to solve one of the puzzles, too.

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT THE GENIUS
Title: Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: dejavroom on March 28, 2009, 11:29:20 am
Vlad can sass-print! "I solve this puzzle in first instant of retinal registration". Ouchie!

I was thinking, like, half-heartedly scribbled gang names that Pat made up, but the Area IV Community Mural is a fantastic alternative.

I was thinking the word "GRAFFITI" itself.
Title: Re: 27th March 2009 - aisle-panting Wal-Mart goiter-teens
Post by: smick on March 28, 2009, 05:14:16 pm
Someone has been watching Chain Reaction on GSN.