The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on April 04, 2009, 07:17:55 pm

Title: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: wombat on April 04, 2009, 07:17:55 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04012009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04012009)

Worth waiting for. Too many possible thread titles to count.
Title: Re: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: CortJstr on April 04, 2009, 07:55:10 pm
I don't trust whirring fan blades that close to my joy department.
Title: Re: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: iron_felix on April 04, 2009, 11:42:46 pm
The FEMA ID was a thoughtful addition.  Easy to keep about you, and if you're caught in a disaster without access to a pair of under#####, you were probably doomed anyway.

Climate control may be a bit excessive for me, but I can totally relate to Vlad in panels 9-10.  That is the most important element of the wardrobe.  Better to wear rags over some really fantastic underwear than the other way around.
Title: Re: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: jaydub on April 05, 2009, 04:17:50 am
Second to last panel is why life with *****s would really be insufferable.  No way you're going to be the quickest one in the room.
Title: Re: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: theinevitable on April 05, 2009, 04:20:39 am
The other day, I came close to asking the radio station's tech director if there is some way to make our computers run slower.

Then I thought about what I was doing and decided not to.
Title: Re: is like if Tic Tac is stung by bee - april 4 2009
Post by: Ruta Bagas on April 06, 2009, 11:18:25 am
The FEMA ID was a thoughtful addition.  Easy to keep about you, and if you're caught in a disaster without access to a pair of under******, you were probably doomed anyway.

Climate control may be a bit excessive for me, but I can totally relate to Vlad in panels 9-10.  That is the most important element of the wardrobe.  Better to wear rags over some really fantastic underwear than the other way around.

Unless you're Raggedy Superman. Obviously.