The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on April 06, 2009, 02:39:41 am

Title: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on April 06, 2009, 02:39:41 am
http://corneliusbear.blogspot.com/2009/04/polly-sleeps.html

http://orezscu.blogspot.com/

http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2008/11/thanksgiving-2008-sorry-if-this-goes-on.html

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2009/04/it-is-not-winter.html

Ray cares about the environment now?
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 06, 2009, 03:07:15 am
So... wait...

In the text of the story, does the artist still live with them, in Achewood?

How does this work?
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 06, 2009, 04:46:48 am
ALSO:

Beef's blog seemed... off somehow. Thoughts were too complete? Too confident in their concepts? I dunno.

I do sure as hell know that he wouldn't use laugh-out-loud-cats terminology to conceptualize something eating an apricot.

Dude would be ten hells of ashamed to sink that low.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: lprkn on April 06, 2009, 05:08:44 am
Yeah, I thought that was a little out of character, too.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: Toaster on April 06, 2009, 07:05:05 am
I kind of like these, if only because I was starving for Achewood.

How long has Teodor been in Santa Cruz? If this is his post #2, where is post #1?

EDIT: Whoah, I just realized that post was from eleven months ago. Never mind.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 06, 2009, 08:12:52 am
Yeah, did he fuck with the dates in the top, or just link to old blogs?  Seems like the former, but I can't tell.  I mean, he mentions it is back dated, but what does that mean?  I mean, I think I have an understanding, but is that possible?
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2009, 01:10:14 pm
Maybe he posted them then and marked the entry private, but just now made it public. Premium subscribers, are these posts old news?
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2009, 01:18:35 pm
This is so right.

Quote
If I want to learn about why apricot trees do what they do, I have to pay sixty bucks, sit in a classroom for three months behind some guy who really, really likes the San Francisco Giants, and hope all to hell that the teacher covers that topic. Man that is inefficient.


This premium subscriber doesn't recall seeing these before, but, you know, I am not so good at the remembering thing. However, I have Blogger blogs and I am pretty sure the way it works, I could go post something right now and date it Nov 2008 and it would insert it in the right place back there in November. Why not? It's just a blog, there's no big moral issue with rewriting history or anything.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: AugustWest on April 06, 2009, 02:35:12 pm

This premium subscriber doesn't recall seeing these before, but, you know, I am not so good at the remembering thing.

ditto.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2009, 03:11:31 pm
What the premium subscribers did hear about was the family trip to drive back to California to pick up all the rest of their stuff in a truck, and trying to draw comics in a hotel room with a laptop with no drawing pad. Where writing blog entries would have been easier. Which makes it plausible that these are new rather than forgotten by both me and AW.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: ananke on April 07, 2009, 07:01:31 am
I wish Roast Beef still had depression.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: wombat on April 08, 2009, 05:35:49 pm
Philippe's Christmas list. (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-list.html)  Awwww.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on April 08, 2009, 10:07:59 pm
Philippe's Christmas list. (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-list.html)  Awwww.

I hope he got nothing, and cried all the way until the New Year.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: lprkn on April 08, 2009, 10:48:56 pm
Quote from: Phillipe
...melty restaurant cheese that stays melted

The five year old retarded otter does not question what actually keeps the cheese melty. And sleeps the sleep of the innocent.
Title: Re: The blogs of April and November and May
Post by: miles on April 09, 2009, 01:36:57 am
Oh man who doesn't love asparagus pee.