The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on April 09, 2009, 05:37:36 pm
-
13:35 <@isosceles> we need three parrots, preferably smart ones like african greys
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but martial arts movies
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but beatboxing and basslines
13:35 <@isosceles> we train one on nothing but a capella hip hop lyrics
13:35 <@isosceles> then we put them in a room together and see if they
spontaneously reconstruct a wu tang song
13:35 <@isosceles> maybe we will need four parrots, one for beatboxing and one for
basslines/melody
13:36 <@isosceles> DONT YOU DARE DENY THIS IS A WORK OF fuck*ng GENIUS
13:36 <@isosceles> LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
coda
13:38 <@isosceles> plus imagine how awesome it will be to walk down the street
with a beatboxing parrot on your shoulder
13:38 <@isosceles> i mean, seriously.
-
13:38 <@isosceles> plus imagine how awesome it will be to walk down the street
with a beatboxing parrot on your shoulder
13:38 <@isosceles> i mean, seriously.
Indeed, that would bomb atomically.
-
If this isn't a show on Animal "Is Steve Irwin not alive again yet?" Planet within the week, I will have to reassess my understanding of the way the world works.
-
You want some genius, try this: a phone card called "Baller's Club." Bam.
-
I came up with an idea, but it is for a product that I would never want associated with me. I would not use it. And I would want nothing to do with the people who would use it. But I had the idea, and I know it would make money.
-
Capitalism demands that you make it.
-
Capitalism demands that you make it.
Give me das kapital and i'll do it.
-
Capitalism demands that you make it.
Well, I do love capitalism... And money! I'll consider it. Is there a way to do this kind of thing anonymously? In the manner of authors writing under a pen name? Could I have a nom de commerce?
I have another idea, that I am okay with: In high school, a friend and I came up with the concept of edible dildos.
-
Nothing hard enough to penetrate would be soft enough to eat. Meditate on that.
But, really, it probably already exists. When it comes to sex, everything already has been existing for at least 500 years.
What about... gyms where the exercise machines carry dynamos that generate electric energy? You'll never have to pay... electricity bills again... for your gym...
(I'm just warming up here people)
-
I have another idea, that I am okay with: In high school, a friend and I came up with the concept of edible dildos.
Isn't that called a cucumber?
Or a zucchini?
-
I was eating some pectin fruit-snacks the other day that would do the trick, given the correct molding. Firm, yet chewy. Give it a compartment for an insertable vibrator and I think you've got a thing.
-
Isn't that called a cucumber?
Look, I'm gonna do the can-can dance now.
-
What about... gyms where the exercise machines carry dynamos that generate electric energy? You'll never have to pay... electricity bills again... for your gym...
(I'm just warming up here people)
I swear I read about a gym design that generated electricity from the floors. Just walking around on them provided some power but the ones in like aerobics rooms could generate a fair bit.
-
I decided to do some cursory fleshing out of the idea, and after about five minutes I came to the conclusion that an edible dildo would most likely disrupt the pH of the pu$$yl environment. Too bad, really.
-
the pu$$yl environment.
Gods, I love that filter. "The Pussy Environment" would be a great name for a band, actually.
-
I swear I read about a gym design that generated electricity from the floors. Just walking around on them provided some power but the ones in like aerobics rooms could generate a fair bit.
I think some clubs have dance floors that do this.
-
Gods, I love that filter. "The Pussy Environment" would be a great name for a band, actually.
Sounds like a nickname for a really nerdy fraternity in a bad college movie.
-
It must take over for the genius user that they found that situation to saw them,thanks for sharing.
_________________
Rapid Prototyping (http://www.metrorp.com)
-
Oh, really, sir? Please do go on, we would love to hear moar. I am fascinated!