The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Doc on April 11, 2009, 02:29:36 pm
-
By my clock it is 28 minutes into easter for the year, so I guess we have to start somewhere.
Hope you all have fun having days off, getting chocolate, seeing family and any incidental religion you might run into along the way.
Now I should go to bed since I need to be up in 6 hours to take my nana to mass.
-
If Jesus had been portrayed in the Harry Potter books, they would call him "The Boy Who Got Better". That is all.
-
Did Jesus get turned into a newt? Was that in one of the apocryphal gospels?
-
Did Jesus get turned into a newt? Was that in one of the apocryphal gospels?
I'm giving you some very small rocks for that post.
-
The best part of Easter in Washington: the Post's Peeps diorama contest.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/04/10/GA2009041001969.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/04/10/GA2009041001969.html)
-
In honor of the season I watched Jesus Christ Superstar and bought a bag of pastel-wrapped Rolos and a bag of pastel-wrapped Reese's Mini Cups.
-
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/FunnyBunnyThumbnail.jpg)
-
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/FunnyBunnyThumbnail.jpg)
It is like an alien and Klaus Nomi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gma5IUNMTn0) had a baby that put on a rabbit costume.
-
Happy Easter (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3434184917/)
-
It is as if Buffalo Bill from the alternate universe where we are all the creatures from "Cats" trapped the Trix rabbit in a well and starved him to death that he might make a suit of his flesh.
Lured with Trix, no doubt, the poor bastard.
-
Happy Easter to you too! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigfool/3436711064/)