The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on April 27, 2009, 12:02:16 pm

Title: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 27, 2009, 12:02:16 pm
Link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04262009)

For the record, I picked this over "Pee on your Toes" or "Chomps Elysees" because I, too, feel the plight of the immigrant or first-generation American in today's fast paced world. They work hard and yes must eschew their identity to be accepted.

Also, peeing on your toes would make a poor fungicide as most yeast are rather tolerant of low pH (see also: beer and wine). Much better would be to use natural fungicides such as garlic or various terpenes (turpentine, tea tree oil, et al).
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: Doc on April 27, 2009, 12:11:04 pm
This curvy homeboy packs a turbo secret.
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2009, 12:53:01 pm
How about eating a lot of garlic and then peeing on feet?

I suppose that Rod also lurks on his fan messageboards.
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2009, 01:00:38 pm
I suppose that Rod also lurks on his fan messageboards.

Goes without saying, really.

Rod LaVerne scares the crap out of me. He looks like a boss from Double Dragon.
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: JorgeFabregas on April 27, 2009, 01:11:42 pm
Also, peeing on your toes would make a poor fungicide as most yeast are rather tolerant of low pH (see also: beer and wine). Much better would be to use natural fungicides such as garlic or various terpenes (turpentine, tea tree oil, et al).
Yes, I have heard that this cure is an urban myth--boosted a bit by Matt Damon's emaciated character in Courage Under Fire if I recall correctly.
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: Turbo Ninja on April 27, 2009, 04:41:43 pm
This curvy homeboy packs a turbo secret.

TURBO SECRET.  How much would I have to put in Jough's tip jar to get a revised screen name?
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 27, 2009, 05:25:25 pm
TURBO SECRET.  How much would I have to put in Jough's tip jar to get a revised screen name?

About three inches. Less, if you're girthy.
Title: Re: Nicodemios Stavropoulodopoulos - 20090427
Post by: Cioran on April 27, 2009, 10:28:57 pm
I busted out laughing hard at "angry vegetable shit".