The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on May 07, 2009, 05:06:45 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 07, 2009, 05:06:45 pm
No, really. He's a member of this board. I've never spoken to him. I don't think anyone has. But that's not what is important. What is important is today is the one day we get to say the phrase "Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!" It is Sodomymas if you will.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 07, 2009, 05:58:09 pm
One wonders what schools are accredited for a doctorate in sodomy.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: AugustWest on May 07, 2009, 06:01:27 pm
One wonders what schools are accredited for a doctorate in sodomy.

U. Ranus?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 07, 2009, 06:58:49 pm
One wonders what schools are accredited for a doctorate in sodomy.

Indiana University at South Bend?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: lprkn on May 07, 2009, 08:35:38 pm
Morehead State! Paine College! D'Youville! Non-pu$$yl State!



Edit: Goddamn arbitrary filters
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: AugustWest on May 08, 2009, 12:51:43 am
Morehead State! Paine College! D'Youville! Non-pu$$yl State!

Hey, I have friends who went to Morehead State.  Come to think of it, I have a friend who taught there...
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: wombat on May 08, 2009, 01:06:19 am
And now you'll never be able to talk to them about it with a straight face.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Dr. Sodomy!
Post by: AugustWest on May 08, 2009, 01:18:28 am
And now you'll never be able to talk to them about it with a straight face.

What makes you think I was ever able to talk to them about it with a straight face?