The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: miles on May 14, 2009, 12:07:01 pm

Title: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
Post by: miles on May 14, 2009, 12:07:01 pm
I just got an alert from Amazon about Achewood Volume 2: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar, to be released on May 27, 2009. Apparently it's annotated. I remember talk of this from his interviews but didn't know it was just around the corner.

Weird, I just checked the Dark hoss website and they have the publication date in September. It also doesn't give the dates, but I'm assuming it just starts from the beginning?
Title: Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
Post by: CortJstr on May 14, 2009, 12:54:28 pm
Yesterday there was a note on the front page saying details for the next book would be coming soon. Hopefully he's realized his error of leaving out the alt text.
Title: Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
Post by: herofix on May 14, 2009, 04:51:04 pm
Hopefully he's realized his error of leaving out the alt text.

I'm about 83% certain I heard him saying alt text would be in the new collection on some interview from somewhere that I heard at some time.

Amazon UK sent me an e-mail this morning saying that my pre-order would be coming later than they had originally told me it would, but I can't remember when they said that was in the first place.

I can't remember shit, clearly.
Title: Re: Worst Song, Played On Ugliest Guitar
Post by: CortJstr on May 14, 2009, 05:03:25 pm
I'm about 83% certain I heard him saying alt text would be in the new collection on some interview from somewhere that I heard at some time.

Amazon UK sent me an e-mail this morning saying that my pre-order would be coming later than they had originally told me it would, but I can't remember when they said that was in the first place.

I can't remember shit, clearly.

I think you're right. I think it was that Google interview video.