The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: lprkn on May 15, 2009, 07:33:11 am

Title: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: lprkn on May 15, 2009, 07:33:11 am
So Happy Birthday, you silly man!
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: dejavroom on May 15, 2009, 11:46:48 am
/o/  (my young friends tell me this is an emoticon for celebration. an individual running with both arms in the air)


see also \o/ 

congrats, Doc-man.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: CortJstr on May 15, 2009, 12:52:04 pm
/o/  (my young friends tell me this is an emoticon for celebration. an individual running with both arms in the air)


see also \o/ 

congrats, Doc-man.

So I assume this would be waving ones arms like one just doesn't care

\o\ \o/ /o/

Also, happy birthday.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: AugustWest on May 15, 2009, 01:18:21 pm
Happy Birthday Dr. Doc.

Wait, since he's in Australia and there's the timeline thing maybe we didn't miss it yet...

Or maybe because he's in the southern hemisphere and it's winter there, or something...
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on May 15, 2009, 01:29:56 pm
What's up Doc!

I hope many hella fine nurses jumped out of your cake.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: lprkn on May 15, 2009, 02:30:31 pm
Drain a drink clockwise, on us.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 15, 2009, 03:39:46 pm
We'd send you a cake but, since everything is transported by kangaroo, we reckoned it would get all soggy in the pocket.

Happy happy.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on May 15, 2009, 03:52:39 pm
On the main page this thread title reads guys we totally miss...

I thought it was gonna be about our touamb friends past who no longer play with us here.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Dexter on May 16, 2009, 12:07:16 am
We'd send you a cake but, since everything is transported by kangaroo, we reckoned it would get all soggy in the pocket.

Happy happy.
Is it just me, or does "all soggy in the pocket" sound like an Onstadian euphemism?
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: lprkn on May 16, 2009, 12:45:53 am
I used to think she was a classy lady, but now she's gone all soggy in the pocket.

I'd walk over, but her top got me all soggy in the pocket and I can't stand up.

I just stood outside the funeral and got soggy in the pocket.

A dude should never have to deal with waking up soggy in the pocket.

This is my place, they know my drink. I just sit over here and watch the band, gettin' all soggy in the pocket.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Dexter on May 16, 2009, 12:46:38 am
May the tiny can I bestowed upon you never get all soggy in the pocket.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Doc on May 16, 2009, 03:35:36 am
Thanks cool internet people. Indeed due to our hemispherical relationship my birthday was earlier than ye could ken but thanks to the coriolis effect it has circled back round and may be had again, just for you. Anyway if missing my birthday means we've spawned such a wonderful new euphemism I won't get soggy in the pocket about it.

It was a good birthday though, long weekend, two decently awesome parties (neither of which were specifically for me but I didn't let that interfere), lots of drink and dancing, as it happened my birthday was on the monday so I spent most of it lying still and avoiding light. Also nachos. Only for dinner but I didn't eat until then anyway so they were almost for every meal.

Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 16, 2009, 04:36:29 am
I like to believe that Australian nachos involve fried eucalyptus leaves and some kind of thickened-beer dipping sauce.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Doc on May 16, 2009, 05:30:08 am
Don't be a chazwazza LFM, only a galah would eat eucaplyptus leaves. Frangipani leaves are choice tucker though, not as crunchy but. With a bit of wattle crumbled over the top for spice.

Edited for extra ocker.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: lprkn on May 16, 2009, 05:57:39 am
This message brought to you by your horrid internal stereotypical Australian  accent.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 16, 2009, 06:56:20 pm
So Happy Birthday, you silly man!

Which one is Doc?
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: jaydub on May 16, 2009, 08:41:25 pm
Don't be a chazwazza LFM, only a galah would eat eucaplyptus leaves.

Or a drop bear.  As an appetizer before opening your jugular.

Happy birthweek, mate. 
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Doc on May 17, 2009, 02:37:55 am
Which one is Doc?

The most beautiful gift one could recieve.
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: theinevitable on May 19, 2009, 03:22:58 am
happy belated! I am trying to think of an australian stereotype we have not already jokingly invoked.

Waltzing Matilda?
Title: Re: guys we totally missed Doc's birthday
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on May 19, 2009, 04:24:52 am
happy belated! I am trying to think of an australian stereotype we have not already jokingly invoked.

Waltzing Matilda?

…that's not a jumbuck… THAT'S a jumbuck