The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on May 16, 2009, 02:47:48 am

Title: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: oball on May 16, 2009, 02:47:48 am
Me hair be a riot of faggots (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05152009).

Woohoo!  Birthday strip!  And not a bad one, either.
Title: Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: Toaster on May 16, 2009, 02:54:59 am
I can't wait for when my moguls drop. It will be such a great day.
Title: Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 16, 2009, 03:25:20 am
I know.

I'll be able to do so much with the extra abdominal room.

Maybe put in some shelves. Maybe surround sound.
Title: Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: Leon on May 16, 2009, 12:19:58 pm
man i cant wait for this whole arc to end. what is this, the 90's? lets make fun of vanilla ice next.
Title: Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: wombat on May 16, 2009, 02:18:45 pm
yeah, I wonder if money would corrupt me finer senses. But I'd be willing to risk it, you know?
Title: Re: May 15 2009 - Fetch me shoes and a sack, for today I am famous!
Post by: Doc on May 16, 2009, 02:29:14 pm
Seems like something a body should know i'self. Just to be sure.