The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Leon on May 20, 2009, 01:58:32 pm
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05192009 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05192009)
Some chuckles were delivered, but i guess this is one of those comics where we have to wait to get our main chuckles. What happens now? Will they kill him again?
-
He must be hanged.
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05192009 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05192009)
Some chuckles were delivered, but i guess this is one of those comics where we have to wait to get our main chuckles. What happens now? Will they kill him again?
It's possible that he could move on to a more modern section of Heaven but I think a return to the earthly plane is in store for LN.
-
Do the Welsh play bagpipes? I thought that was primarily a Scottish sin.
-
Maybe he'll have to go live with trouble man and no no. That would give me pleasure.
What's up with this strip anyway, did Onstad suddenly decide we shouldn't get to see the rise and fall of Padrig's career? I was looking forward to that.