The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on May 30, 2009, 11:42:45 am
-
Happy birthday dude, been a big year for you eh?
-
Happy Freakin' Birthday, man...
-
Happy Birthday!
-
(happy birthday)
-
yo happy birthday golfhaus i always loved your mr.bear avatar
-
yo happy birthday golfhaus i always loved your mr.bear avatar
I forgot about that. That was awesome.
Oh, and happy birthday.
-
Happy birthday!
-
Sir,
Please accept my salutations upon this, the anniversary of your matriculation into life.
Best Regards.
-
Whoot. Bring on the strippers and put the champagne on ice. Someone chop up some lines.
-
Happy birthday dude, been a big year for you eh?
I like the implication: had a kid, and a birthday in the same year??
-
Heheh I thought the kid was enough by itself but yes you could also read it that way. Some dudes just know how to pack it in is all.