The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on June 05, 2009, 12:14:52 pm

Title: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 05, 2009, 12:14:52 pm
It appears even the smallest amount of Mexican product is yet magical. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06042009)
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: CortJstr on June 05, 2009, 01:00:12 pm
So does this mean Ray can't teleport out now? Since he didn't actually die will double-killing him even work?
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: Doc on June 05, 2009, 01:57:54 pm
I did not need this after I got home from drinking Chirstopher.
I. Did. Not. Need. This.
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 05, 2009, 02:05:15 pm
I thought Mexican Magical Realism revealed your inner self. The sheep finds itself sexy.
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: smick on June 05, 2009, 06:28:56 pm
I would fuck that sheep.




Now... hear me out...
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 05, 2009, 07:01:27 pm
Start talkin'.
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 05, 2009, 07:31:17 pm
Hey, she had a nice rack and was the epitomy of shear beauty. What wooled ewe do in a situation like that? We're all making much ado about mutton. Let us not lambaste poor smick.
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: ananke on June 05, 2009, 08:11:15 pm
I'm disappointed in Chris only because the sheep appears to be at the edge of a cliff.
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: dejavroom on June 05, 2009, 08:24:32 pm
How did you buy the silence of that lamb, smick?
Title: Re: 20090604: Even Sexier Sheep
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 05, 2009, 08:26:29 pm
Och, but do they call me Smick the Fence-Maker?  Nooooooooo.