The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MrCB on June 15, 2009, 12:01:16 pm

Title: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: MrCB on June 15, 2009, 12:01:16 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06152009 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06152009)

Has Ray and Charlie now returned to present day? And who knew that the Tag had all the power - perhaps it only applies to material tags, since it never seemed like it was the sticky label on previous items that had the power - were pictures taken with the Camera of Truth after the label had been pealed off?
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: wombat on June 15, 2009, 12:40:12 pm
Wait a minute. I am not sure I want a strip two days in a row. I'm not used to this sort of thing.
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: AugustWest on June 15, 2009, 01:07:24 pm
Wait a minute. I am not sure I want a strip two days in a row. I'm not used to this sort of thing.

I... I'm frightened...
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: dejavroom on June 15, 2009, 01:12:58 pm
SNORE
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: herofix on June 15, 2009, 01:30:04 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06152009 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06152009)

Has Ray and Charlie now returned to present day?

Yeah, looks like they has.  Ray's just had it up to here with the poo scene.
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: Turbo Ninja on June 15, 2009, 04:43:27 pm
Ironic, because most all of the world's "Hecho en Mexico" tags are manufactured at a facility in Laos. 

Through the miracle of specialized scale, the Laotians are able to produce country-of-origin tags at such a low cost that it's more cost-effective for the Mexicans to have them imported, even after shipping a bargeload of them across the seas to the poncho factories ("poncharias").
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: Toaster on June 15, 2009, 04:55:44 pm
On a similar note, I am now using an auto-login service based out of Basque country. They charge only fractions of a penny per password, but they make it up in volume! And if you try to opt out, you can't, because no one understands a fuck*ng word the Basque are saying.
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: smick on June 15, 2009, 08:34:29 pm
Ironic, because most all of the world's "Hecho en Mexico" tags are manufactured at a facility in Laos. 

Through the miracle of specialized scale, the Laotians are able to produce country-of-origin tags at such a low cost that it's more cost-effective for the Mexicans to have them imported, even after shipping a bargeload of them across the seas to the poncho factories ("poncharias").

This explains the differing abilities of the Mexican Magical Realism camera, and the Laotian Wish-Granting Nagel Poncho.
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: Choop on June 15, 2009, 11:21:07 pm
point of order:

a un poncheteria se hecho los ponchos
a un poncheria se vende los ponchos
Title: Re: June 15th 2009 - A Pot o' Laver-Bread
Post by: Turbo Ninja on June 16, 2009, 01:39:01 pm
point of order:

a un poncheteria se hecho los ponchos
a un poncheria se vende los ponchos

Me no speeka de Spaneesh.  Yo soy sorry.