The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Izzhov on June 16, 2009, 11:58:21 pm

Title: How do you see the average rating of an Achewood strip?
Post by: Izzhov on June 16, 2009, 11:58:21 pm
I can't find it anywhere. Is it even possible?
Title: Re: How do you see the average rating of an Achewood strip?
Post by: Choop on June 17, 2009, 12:23:25 am
...rating?

that might be an assbar thing. i'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
Title: Re: How do you see the average rating of an Achewood strip?
Post by: miles on June 17, 2009, 06:58:54 pm
I remember in the past each comic would have an average rating but it looks like it's gone now.
Title: Re: How do you see the average rating of an Achewood strip?
Post by: Izzhov on June 17, 2009, 09:51:40 pm
I remember in the past each comic would have an average rating but it looks like it's gone now.
Ah, thank you.

Also, you're welcome, Asherdan! I do not know why the other people at Assetbar kept laming you; that was weird.
Title: Re: How do you see the average rating of an Achewood strip?
Post by: jaydub on June 17, 2009, 10:00:11 pm
I do not know why the other people at Assetbar kept laming you; that was weird.
Asherdan:Assetbar = Matador:Bull